We are proud to announce the official inauguration of our ICT Services Business Unit on February 09, 2010. The Minister of Communications and Information Technology and Chairman of Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC), Mohammed A. Mulla and other high-ranking guests including Sheikh Fahad Mohammed Saleh Al Athel will be attending the VIP inauguration ceremony at our Data Center.
ICT Outsourcing Concept
ICT Outsourcing involves the transfer of the responsibility for managing an ICT infrastructure and/or service (previously carried on internally) to an external ICT service provider. The ICT service provider in turn provides ICT services back to the client against agreed service levels for an agreed charge.
- The client company transfers the existing ICT infrastructure and/or service to the service provider
What customer benefit is created through ICT Outsourcing (Managed Infrastructure / Managed Services)?
- The ICT infrastructure and/or services are managed/provided by the service provider
Detecon Al Saudia Data Center Facility
- Lets companies focus on their core competencies
- Improves service levels
- Gains access to industry, business and technology experts
- Reduces IT costs and improves shareholder value
- Grants access to expertise and the advantage of the latest technologies
- Provides the flexibility to transition and transform to the next generation of infrastructure and applications
Our Data Center is designed adhering to the Telecommunications Industry Association’s TIA 942 Tier 3, which dictates stringent requirements.
The construction and facilitation of the data center was completed in December 2009. It is recognized to be one of the most modern state of the art data centers in the Middle East and will become a host to the most advanced systems, servers, data management and administration systems.